Friday 19 July 2013

LIFE...



...The best silver lining there is!! Oh how great I am to be alive!
Well I say that now when things are sort of ok...but give me couple of days and I think I will be telling another story.
But that is not the point; this is:



Isn't this the truth?!

Dear God,

  • I am thankful for today's day. For having fun cooking Indian food with Miš and that we had fun talking to each other and afterwards went out and had ice-cream and walked around the city
  • I am thankful for people I meet every day. And for the lessons they teach me and the lessons I learn
  • I am thankful for my parents/family, friends and my sweet soul sister whom I love a lot! 
  • I am thankful for the knowledge I have gained thus far and am looking forward to learning many more things
  • I am thankful for the warmth outside
  • I am thankful for being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for all the knowledge, doctrine, happiness, love,...it brings me.
  • I am thankful for the Temples
  • I am thankful for many more days ahead of me to be lived and experienced
  •  I'm thankful for all of it really. Especially the hard times!



1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you and the many things I've learned from you!

    ReplyDelete